Maybe this should be called what I havn't been doing- namely, blogging on this blog! I am at www.somethinggreaterblog.wordpress.com and post there very frequently. However, I do like to use this blog too- for more "me" things, lol.
-Having tea time everyday at 4. Its fun. I have a cup of tea while reading a chapter of a book on ettiquite, or while surfing a feminine blog. Its so fun!
- Doing school.
- going through many trials. While I don't want to sound full of self pity, it is true. However, God's grace is more than enough, even if He takes away everything.
- Reading Mere Christianity by CS Lewis, Holiness by Grace by Brian Chappel, Always Ready by Greg Bansen, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. All are good.
- Reading "Humility" again with my girls bible study. Now that we're having small groups again, we're starting to go on "Humility Picnics" after church. Not actually a picnic, but a combination of In N Out, Starbucks, and Panda Express. YUM!
- Growing my hair out. A girl from bible study told me about a girl who's not cutting her hair until the war in Iraq is over. I concluded not to cut my hair until abortion is illegal. We'll see. I'm not too sure if having hair down to my feet is for me. :)
- Studying and memorizing the book of James. Such fun!
- Spending time reading good blogs.
- Sewing and knitting as Home Ec.
- Cooking and cleaning
- Playing piano
- and lastly..watching good movies such as Miss Potter, The Sound of Music, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and Pride and Prejudice. All reccomended!