Monday, March 12, 2007

Books

Okay, so I thought I'd use this post to talk about the books I'm reading.

On Friday, I bought "Raising Maidens of Virtue" by Stacy McDonald. It is fantastic looking, and me and my mom are going to start reading it together every Tuesday night. I'm excited for that.

And, the books I am currently reading alone are:

The Bible- Exodus and Acts
Jesus Freaks
My Utmost for His Highest
A Woman's High Calling (Highly reccomended!)
Let Me Be A Women

And other assorted stuff.

I am usually reading a ton of books at once, and apparently a lifetime of doing this is rather inspiring. My father and I have decided to write a book! It will be on something about fathers and daughters, and we are quite excited to begin outlining it today or tomorrow! We hope to combine our brains to use them for the glory of God.

Ah, I did not actually talk to Mr. Mahaney, but I did SEE him. *Laughs*

I must go, I hope to finish my schoolwork and work on a sewing project!

No comments: